Monday – 31 October 2011
- Improv Everywhere: Who ya gonna call…?
- Free Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft for Nook and Kindle (…and in .pdf format, too)
- …and, of course:
Many people have been posting “Happy Hallowe’en” on their various social media outlets. Thanks to them, I have had the “Silver Shamrock” jingle (from Halloween III: Season of the Witch) running through my head for the past 3+ hours. It’s been about as annoying as the time I had Escape stuck in my head for three days…
The weekend was good, but a bit long and tiring. SaraRules! messed up her back sometime Thursday night/Friday morning. As such, I was the point man for taking care of the girls for most of the weekend. Fortunately, they took a modicum of mercy on me — they weren’t extremely fussy or irritable. (Thank you bouncy chair and swing!)
But, by the time we were putting them to bed last night, I realized just how tired I was and how ready I was for them to be down for the count.
On the flip side, I was still home when they woke up this morning, so I got kid cuddles before heading to work.
Last night, we also headed up to SaraRules’ parents’ house for dinner, Disney’s Ichabod Crane and Hallowe’en cookie decorating. It’s tradition! (And, it’s pretty fun, too.)
- Stuff That Defines Us
- Dammit, MTH Trains! I have kids now and not as much disposable income as before. Stop putting out sets (1, 2) that I want to immediately put on The Covet List!
- Penn Jillette’s 10 Commandments for atheists
- It took me a moment to get the joke, but it did make me laugh:
- World population hits 7 billion
- Dining Etiquette 101, courtesy of Nyx
- NASA Is Considering Fuel Depots in the Skies
- Psychiatrists Call Out DC on Depictions of Mentally Ill
- Products R Us: Are We ‘Brandwashed?’
- Cable Is Holding Web TV at Bay, Earnings Show
And that’s that… for now.