Thursday – 12 January 2012
It’s another NBN Thursday in the valley. There’s sun, but it’s still quite cold outside. But, my morning started out with cuddles from both girls, so I got a good kickoff to the day.
And, speaking of the little ladies, this picture was taken during last night’s “tummy time:”
Last night was also “Pasta and Movie Date Night” at our house. SaraRules! picked up a movie on the way home: Tangled. It was a cute – and rather fun – movie, putting a slightly different spin on the Rapunzel fairy tale.
Before bed, I read a little more of World War Z. I’m still enjoying it. After turning out the light and calling it a day, I was treated to a few hours of zombie-infested dreams. Go figure. But it wasn’t all The Walking Dead. It was more like “The Walking Dead meets Resident Evil (movies) meets S.H.I.E.L.D. meets The X-Men.” Yeah, it was that weird. Suspenseful. Action-packed. Slightly frenetic. And I think it is that combination of things that kept it from being outright scary/fear-inducing.
- I was listening to Huey Lewis and the News yesterday (thanks, Spotify!) and realized something: They made a lot of fun/amusing videos and it was pretty easy to see that the band just really seemed to have fun playing music.
- Author of SOPA Is a Copyright Violator
- Survey Finds Rising Perception of Class Tension
- From the “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot…?!” file:
- Oh My Fucking God This Woman Coughed Up Her Own Tumor
- Man Killed in Train Accident Sued By Woman His Flying Body Parts Injured
- Religious Groups Given ‘Exception’ to Work Bias Law
- Miss. judge blocks release of 21 convicts Barbour pardoned
- I still haven’t seen a purple cow.
- Spam with QR code targets mobile users
- Cremation, Burial or Body Farm?