Monday – 19 March 2012
Another work week begins and this one has brought snow flurries with it.
The past few days have been good. And a bit busy. Highlights included:
- Taking Adventure Babies: Team DiVa to Sugar House Park for a walk on Friday. We parked near the duck pond, so they watched the birds before we started our walk.
Diana (rear) and Vanessa, watching the ducks and pigeons
- Green Lantern/St. Patrick’s Day
- Judging a HeroClix tournament for Dr. Volt’s Comic Connection.
- FINALLY watching the first episode of Green Lantern: The Animated Series
- Attending Utah Opera’s The Elixir of Love with SaraRules!
- Corned beef and cabbage!
- The season finale of The Walking Dead.
- Esperanza Spalding: Jazz as “Radio Music”
- Monkeys. It is Monday, after all.
- The Art of Video Games: From Pac-Man to Mass Effect – book and Smithsonian exhibition
- Listen to a sane debate about nuclear energy
- The Art of Sho Murase
Check out the “Heroines” link.
- The Mad Men Index