Thursday – 19 April 2012
It’s a grey and intermittently drizzly NBN Thursday in the valley. Looking into the distance, it looks as though we’ll have clear(er) skies a little later.
Last night was my turn to give the girls their baths. Given how well they did in the hotel tub, we decided to remove the chair from the girls’ baby tub. Diana had a ball, discovering that she could splash in new ways:
Vanessa was more apprehensive at first, but warmed up to the concept after a few minutes:
The next few bath times should be interesting, to say the least.
After Team DiVa was abed, SaraRules! and I watched Hugo for our date night movie. We both knew next to nothing about the film, other than it won awards and that people we knew said that it was good. So, we took a chance…
…and it was totally worth it. It was a fantastic film. I’d heard it described it as “Scorsese’s love story about movies.” And, I’d have to agree – it was definitely a movie about a man’s love and passion for movies. And it was very well done.
- TV Emperor of Rock ‘n’ Roll and New Year’s Eve Dies at 82
- How Your Name May Cost You at the Mall
- Oregon Town Weighs a Future With an Old Energy Source: Coal
The first thing that I thought of when I read this was The Energy Blues.
- Vatican orders crackdown on American nuns
- Which Carriers Have the Fastest 3G and 4G Right Now?
- Anticipating Space Shuttle’s Arrival, Old Warplanes Ship Out
And, it looks as though the sun has finally put in an appearance.