Sunday – 17 June 2012
It’s my first Father’s Day. And, so far, it’s been quite good.
I’d like to wish a “Happy Father’s Day” to the fathers out there, as well.
The day started with Team DiVa waking up at 7:00. It was slightly earlier than I had wanted to get up, but that’s the way it goes with twin-fants. That was followed by breakfast and play time, which translates (roughly) as: “Climb all over Mommy and Daddy Time.” But, they are cute. And learning to walk:
…so that helps make it a lot more bearable. (And, despite the workout, it’s fun.)
I’m not sure what the middle of the day holds, but I’m hoping for a trip to the Garden of Sweden. This evening, we’re having Sara!’s parents over for dinner. And tonight, there may be some gaming: I’ve had an itch to play/finish LEGO: Batman.
- Living in the Past Is a Full-Time Gig
- Rodney King dead at 47
- The more I listen to Clockwork Angels, the more I like it.
- Cruise ship tour: A last look at the original ‘Love Boat’
- Learning from LEGO: Building Your Social Strategy
- Scientists discover evidence of Neanderthals being responsible for early cave paintings
- ‘Caribbean: Crossroads of the World’ Spans 3 Museums
- Go Daddy, Danica Patrick going conservative
- From the “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot…?!” file: ‘Scary’ toilet paper coming soon to a stall near you
- Get Ready, Because Voyager I Is *This Close* to Leaving Our Solar System