Tuesday – 19 June 2012
This morning, Sector 2814 (at least the portion of it that contains our living room) is being protected by two members of the Justice League:
Vanessa, as a rookie Green Lantern
Diana, as Batgirl-in-Training (complete with her own… um… Bat-saucer)
Shortly after these pictures were taken, the mini-Leaguers decided to do some combat training (also known as: “Using Daddy as a climbing toy”). Since they are both cruising – and not always wanting to go in the same direction – this taxed my abilities to keep both of them in arm’s reach. Fortunately, Bonne was here to help keep up with them.
- As China’s First Woman Sits in Space, Sally Ride Celebrates the 29th Anniversary of Her Mission
- New Hits Needed; Apply to NPR
- Q&A: Rush’s Alex Lifeson on ‘Clockwork’ Tour Setlist, Hall of Fame Prospects
- This Robotic Finger Is More Sensitive Than Yours
- This makes me smile. It was silly and contrived, but I loved it.
- Sci-Fi Film Favorites Get Pulp Cover Make-Overs
- Electronics Retailers Scramble to Adapt to Changing Market
- Microsoft Breaks Tradition with Microsoft Surface Tablets