Tuesday – 26 June 2012
I want to go on the record as saying that having twins who are crawling and cruising is:
- Entertaining, and
- A little tiring
Often, they both head in the same vector. However, those times when they don’t…? Let’s just say that I’m getting an inkling of what it’s like to be an NHL goaltender.
Over the weekend, we made a day trip to Cedar City to see my brother-in-law, John, who spent a week in Las Vegas. Being so relatively close, we decided to meet for lunch before he headed back to Baltimore and give him a chance to meet his nieces:
Diana, hanging out with Uncle John
Vanessa and Uncle John
Diana and John hit it off almost immediately; Vanessa decided to scope him out a bit before deciding that he was alright.
- Venezuelan tribe angry at “sacred” stone in Berlin
- You Can Now Build Virtual LEGO in Chrome
- Moira Johnston: Topless in NYC
- Marvel and Susan G. Komen for the Cure Team-Up for ‘Pink’ Breast Cancer Awareness Variants
- What If The Moon Had Never Formed?
- Daybreak – a zombie graphic novel starring YOU
- The Avengers and The Justice League Get Bricky Via Qubicle Constructor
- From the “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot…?!” file: Madonna thinks fans want her DNA
- Prada Menswear Fall 2012 Ad Campaign