Thursday – 28 July 2016
No Bad News Thursday. ‘Nuff said.
Last night, for the first time in [REDACTED], I went to the gym. I didn’t go so much to do a lot of work other than some cardio. Which is my least favorite thing. Which I, also, need to do more often and in longer spans. I did a little bit of lifting, as well. Not a lot. But, I did lift. It’s a start. Baby steps, undoubtedly, but steps nevertheless.
- This article came out last week: Here’s 48 hours. Now make a movie.
I was part of a 48 Hour Film Project film last year; I wrote about it here. It was a lot of fun… and a lot of work. I would definitely do it again, if the opportunity arose and my schedule permitted.
- Microsoft is giving away hundreds of eBooks. Check out what’s available here.
- I have been playing with Raspberry Pis a bit over the past few months. Since the beginning of the year (I think), I’ve bought four of them – A Pi2, A Pi3, and two Pi Zeros. (It’s not a habit, it’s cool, I feel alive…) One of them is a retro arcade box, one is currently pulling duty as an Amazon Echo clone of sorts. The Zeroes have yet to be commissioned, but I have plans for them.
- Since Disney announced that they were pulling the plug on Disney Infinity, stores have been putting the DI merchandise on sale for crazy – in a good way – prices. I may or may not have picked up about fifteen figures in the past month.
- We now have our first picture of Supergirl‘s Superman.
- Reading this article made me nostalgic for Electronic Arts’ PHM Pegasus.