Wednesday – 12 October 2016
Stuff and things and whatnot.
Wait. That’s not a proper post. I really should do one of those someday…
I guess that since I’m logged in, I should make like Nike and “just do it.” Now.
::: deep breath :::
The past few weeks have been good. Work’s been interesting. The company I work for has been (officially) purchased by a larger entity. So far, things are remaining status quo. I also got to spend about 36 hours on the east coast, thanks to a business trip. I was pleasantly surprised at how “green” things still were – I expected to see far more fall colors. Oh, well. That was only a slight disappointment, to be honest.
Team DiVa continues to astound and entertain me.
There was even a seven-year-anniversary in there, too.
- Kids really do grow up “so fast…”
- A couple of years ago, I had dinner with a high school classmate of mine. It’s about to happen again, as he and his family will be in town
- Luke Cage
- Luke Cage Soundtrack Keeps It Real With Vinyl Release
- Misty Knight needs to appear on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Are you listening Marvel?)
- New York Comic Con happened last week. These next few things come from there:
- This, from woot.com, amused me:
- The Ultimate List of Hobbies for Men: 75+ Ideas For Your Free Time
- I built the third iteration of my Raspberry Pi Echo.
(Actually, I just sat there while it built itself. Thanks, Amazon!)
- Bippity boppity boo.