Friday – 11 March 2016
It’s the end of the week! Of course, I thought that last week and wound up back in the office at 11:30 PM…
Tomorrow is opening night for Aida. If you:
- are in the Salt Lake City metropolitan opera,
- are looking for something different to do on a Saturday evening, and
- like opera,
you should come check it out – ticket information can be found here. It’s pretty amazing. (Personally, it’s even more amazing, having seen what’s been going on behind-the-scenes.) Added bonus, you get to see about 100 more people1 (other than just Roy and me) dressed up as – and walking like – Egyptians:
- Conversations like this are among the many reasons I love Sara:
I apologize, in advance, if I come home with a windmill tonight.1:34pm
I’m sorry…. WHAT!?
Like garden-sized windmill?1:36pm
Well, I’m going to a vintage market… there’s no telling what I might come home with this time.1:37pm
You bring home a windmill, I’m making a miniature golf course hole in the backyard.
Just putting that out there.
Sara Kelly Neal
Okay, I accept that gauntlet.
- Minister Golf
- Does anyone have a recommendation for a good OBD-II diagnostic scanner?
- What is the order of the Gorillaz videos in terms of plot line?
- It seems as though Shohreh Aghdashloo has joined the cast of Star Trek Beyond. That’s just a bonus, right there.
1 – DISCLAIMER: Not all 100 will be Egyptian; some will be dressed as Ethiopians.