Tuesday – 13 March 2012
I went outside this morning to find that the gate to our side and back yard was… mostly gone.
We had some strong winds overnight and the gate finally gave way. I’ve never been a big fan of that gate, so aside from the annoyance factor this just means that I get to/have to replace it sooner than I had expected. Yay.
After work last night, we took Team DiVa for a walk around the neighborhood. Just as we were getting ready to leave, Natalie (one of our Pin-up Girl baristas) and her boyfriend, Nick, stopped by. We spent a few minutes chatting before setting off. The girls handled the stroll well, watching the houses, cars and people as we strolled past. Another Adventure Babies outing successfully completed.
As an added bonus to the evening, SaraRules! also baked a few RubySnap Scarlett cookies. Win.
- Zombies, Run! Turns Your Exercise Routine Into a Game of Survival
- White House appoints new federal CTO
- The Most Astounding Fact About the Universe, As Told By Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- How to Be Creative
- Little League
- DARPA Director Bolts Pentagon for Google
- Use of Homeless as Internet Hot Spots Backfires on Marketer
- Ordinary Batman Adventures